Place bids guidelines
- When does the bidding starts:
Low Price Auction list is updated on Thursday and the bidding starts on Friday midnight and you can place bids till Monday and it ends at 5.00pm.
Low Price auction is an open auction that you can see the current price and if you are overbided or you are the top bidder in the bids column.
Brand Auction list is updated on Thursday and the bidding starts on Friday midnight and bids will be closed at 3.00pm Tuesday, the whole auction ends on Tuesday 5.00pm.
JBA auction list will be updated on Monday and bids will be closed at 9.00am Thursday, the whole auction ends on Thursday 5.00pm.
- Place bids on the items that you want.
- Regular Dealer: Bids will be validated once 40% of the pre-bid amount is made, the amount will be locked and released to your wallet after the auction is over.
- (For Premium Dealer, please refer to “Terms and Conditions”.)
*When Auction have ended:
- Check your bid status in “Bid” list in the (left bar on mobile) (top bar on computer).
- Wait till the auction is over and you will see the bid results.
- If you have won a bid then it will be highlighted in green and written “Won”.
- Go to My Account then statement and generate your invoice then select postal options.
- Or you may go to My Account then Orders and then select ship, shipping method.
- After selecting shipping method only then you can select payment method.
- After full payment is acknowledged then it will be shipped.
- For Wallet payment, Please make sure that you have sufficient amount in your wallet then only Wallet will show in the payment mode.
- Wallet can be top up from Checkout from cart, choose payment method from cart.
Brand Auction / JBA auction :
- Place your bids and you can always modify your bids to a higher or lower amount or even cancel the bid before the auction ends.
- This is a close auction all bids are kept anonymous.
- You can check your bid status and bid price but not the highest or current price.
- The auction will be running on the day and you can find the results once the item have been auctioned.
- You can find your successful bids in the bid list highlighted and status changed to “Won” with the result price.
Low Price Auction :
- Bid is confirmed and can no longer be cancelled.
- You can always Top up your bids but not lower your bids because it is running on real time.
- You can always check your bid status in “Bid” list to see if you are Overbidded or Top.
- Wait till the auction ends and you will see your won bids “Won”
You may not notice the items may be won by the highest bidder but not at the highest price.
You may have a look at the below circumstances.
When placing bids and final bid price:
The Brand Auction system in Japan is slightly different from regular auction which the price will be listed out and all dealers can see the bid price placed by others and the price will increase a lot in the last minute.
In this platform all dealers are kept anonymous and bids will not be reviewed, you may Place your determine bid price anytime once the Auction list is posted.
Dealer A place bid: ¥80,000
Dealer B place bid: ¥78,000
Dealer C place bid: ¥72,000
As usual the highest bidder will win the the item and the bid will be won by dealer A but it may be won in between the price of ¥78,000 – ¥80,000, however if there is no other live bidder who out bid the dealer B or A.
The results will be reflected in the column where you place your bids. The other items will be updated with results once the auction has ended.
In the event of a bid entered is SUCCESSFUL, a percentage of auction fees will be added to the final sale price.
“buyers commission is referred as Auction Fees”
- When a ‘Bid’ is validated
- Brand Auction / JBA auction : You can always modify your bids to a higher or lower amount or even cancel the bid before the auction ends.
- Low Price Auction : Bid can no longer be cancelled. However, you can always Top up your bids.
You are most welcome to resell or sell with us.
Low Price Auction and Brand Auction
- Low Price and Brand Auction is a tie up auction, once Low Price Auction has ended and you will have to wait for Brand Auction to end on the following day.
- Once the both auction have ended then you can generate your statement from your account.
- Once statement is generated, your lock amount for pre- bid will be released back to your wallet.
- If you have winnings from the auction then the invoice will be generated and you can make payment directly in the invoice or you can make payment from “Order” which you can see all your invoices.
- JBA Auction will end on Thursday and once the auction has ended you may generate your invoice.
- Once Invoice is generated from “Statement” in “My Account” then you lock pre-bid amount will be release back to your wallet.
- If you have winnings from the auction then you can make payment directly in the invoice or from “Order” which you can see all your invoice in there.
Withdrawal from Wallet
You can click on Wallet Withdrawal in your wallet to withdraw your money back to your origin payment method.
Please take note : it will take a few working days for the withdrawal to reflect into your origin transaction method.
Payment gateway will have a minimal charge of approximately 4% on the transaction.
- Shipping fees will be generated upon generating invoice. It will be auto-calculated by the postal company.
You will need to select your default shipping options and postal address.
- Once Orders have been generated then you will have to select postal method upon making payment. After the postal method have been selected then the postal fees will be included to the invoice.
JP Post / DHL , We ship worldwide and you have selection of JP Post or DHL for local and International courier services.
Select Merge Postage to put the orders pending for courier and will wait for the next order, when you are ready to courier all the accumulated parcels then select postal method “JP Post or DHL” in the latest order, then the previous postal fees will be accumulated and charge to the latest invoice.
- Once the parcel have been collected by the postal company then the tracking number will be updated to your account orders.
- We ship worldwide with the options of JP Post or DHL, we are not responsible for any duties and tax in buyers countries.
Please check your duties and tax.
- Once Buyer have made their payment then the Item will be verified and authenticated, after that it will be packed from the warehouse in the process of approximately 3 to 5 business days.
- The shipping will most likely to reach the Buyers’ designated location in 7-15 business days. The majority are completed in a shorter time frame.
- Once the package been collected by the courier company then the tracking number will be updated in your account on the platform.